Affiliate Program Manager
The Affiliate Program Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of affiliate programs, including Cyber2′s relations with advertising networks, advertisers, and publishers. He/she will work closely with Cyber2′s Marketing Team to ensure maximum effectiveness of the affiliate programs.
Strategy & Planning
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all publishers have access to marketing tools including banner ads, text links, & interactive advertisements and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance affiliate program, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI.
- Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners. Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools to affiliates.
- Work with internal development team to update and enhance affiliate tracking methods as necessary.
- Monitor existing publishers marketing methods to make sure they are compliant with each program’s terms of service and other guidelines.
- Represent Cyber2 and related clients at all affiliate marketing related trade shows.
- Manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategy.
- Manage internal stakeholder communications (cross departmental meetings).
- Communicate and monitor Cyber2 brand guidelines in the affiliate channel.
- Oversee daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creatives, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Must be an excellent creative writer — able to educate while also being engaging; writing sample required. Minimum of 3 years affiliate marketing experience, preferably online.
- Must be outgoing and engaging — able to represent the company enthusiastically both offline and online.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and presentation skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models.
- Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns.
- Basic Microsoft Word/Excel proficiency.
- Experience with search engines, online advertising, and/or direct marketing strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with advertiser networks such as Commission Junction, LinkShare, Shareasale, etc.
- Experience with customer support management
- Basic PhotoShop Proficiency.
- Google AdWords experience.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Effective project management skills.
- Some familiarity with the loan/finance industry is preferred.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter, resume, and if applicable, links to an online portfolio or links to a few online sites/projects you have worked on. Submit your applications by email to email@example.com, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Posted: January 4, 2012